Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Ok, ok this is not even near completion yet

am working on a new website so here's a sneak peak of the Intro page and portfolio page.



I am not able to upload the flash intro to this blog. But once it's live on the net i will submit it to this blog. In the mean time here is a screen cap of the Flash/Site Logo for Digital Inc.(above)
I


3 comments:

nohbdy said...

Nicely done. Are you keeping your old "sketchbook" menu in there or is that just for placement?

I get a little confused by the i-shaped thumbnails because the one column looks like 2 separate thumbnails at first. It's probably better if you stick with a square or a rectangle instead of combining them.

That pencil/semicircle logo in the center looks too much like a "G" to me :X

I guess everyone's getting into that Illustrator style.

Gamers Addiction said...

The old Sketch book was just to fill in content for class.
Especially since i haven't worked on new illustrations. (I need to get of my lazy bum)

I agree with you i should keep them rectangles or squares. I'm still unsure of which direction i want take this website design. time to get back into brain storming still not too thrilled with the design.

Oh and the Logo... you will understand it a little better once you see the intro.. i think.

It looks like G though, but i like it for now lol.

Anonymous said...

ooh~ it's all pretty! nice job...yea i haven't drawn much at all either...'cept for this mini anatomy project, but i don't think body parts are good enough to post up...lol