This reminds me, do you draw inspiration from Tetsuya Nomura? I was going through your website about a week ago and was wondering just that. You haven't lost the hard-edged sci-fi-esque style.
Thanks Denny, I am trying to actually get away from that style and complete go towards a different area.I guess old habits are hard to break.But of course i love Tetsuya Nomura work he's one of my favorite artist.(FF XIII Versus *drools*)But his work is extremely popular since FF7. So I trying shy away from the mainstream stuff.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
This reminds me, do you draw inspiration from Tetsuya Nomura? I was going through your website about a week ago and was wondering just that. You haven't lost the hard-edged sci-fi-esque style.
Thanks Denny, I am trying to actually get away from that style and complete go towards a different area.
I guess old habits are hard to break.
But of course i love Tetsuya Nomura work he's one of my favorite artist.
(FF XIII Versus *drools*)
But his work is extremely popular since FF7. So I trying shy away from the mainstream stuff.
Post a Comment